History of Highland Presbyterian Church
Highland Presbyterian Church had it's beginning as
a kindergarten and ministry of West Monroe
Memorial Presbyterian Church. In 1959, Highland
Presbyterian Church was organized with the
construction of a Sanctuary and Fellowship Hall.
The Church has continued through the years as
a small church ministry under the stewardship of
the following ministers:

Rev. Dr. Earl Wiggins
Rev. Richard Powers
Rev. Larry Black
Rev. Dr. Mary Gains
Rev. Ben Bateman
Rev. Trish Tedrow
Rev. Dr. George Wortham